Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello, and Welcome to My Blog

Come in, sit down, grab a cola from the cooler. Stay awhile.
 
Please consider this the Swiss Army Knife of blogs.

My plan is to write about a little of everything, hence the blog's title. 

I'll dabble in politics, popular culture, gender issues, media, technology. I'll write reviews, and occasionally I'll rant. Basically, I'll blog any topic that crosses my fevered mind. I don't plan to pull any punches. I won't deliberately offend, but some people will inevitably be put off, especially when I broach the sacrosanct topics of politics and religion.

Please take to time to agree or disagree with me. I welcome dissent, but rude behavior won't be tolerated. I've enabled moderation so I can keep things civil. I'll post all comments that differ from my point of view and even those that take me to task, provided they aren't dismissive, hostile, or derisive. And of course, I love attagirls. So please do leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment